Leading Edge Alliance (LEA)
Alpern Rosenthal is a founding member of the Leading Edge Alliance. The LEA is the 2nd largest international association of independent accounting firms, as ranked by the International Accounting Bulletin. The LEA is an international partnership of major independently owned accounting and consulting firms that share an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to be the premier provider of professional services in their chosen markets.
Members of the LEA are top quality firms who are very successful, have deep client relationships and strong ties to the community. The Alliance provides members with an unbeatable combination — the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational firm while offering their clients the continuity, consistency and quality service of a local firm.
With member firms ranging in size from $10 million to over $100 million, the combined revenues of the Alliance total over $2.5 billion with nearly 25,000 staff members in more than 450 offices around the globe. Member firms have access to the best and brightest teams of business advisors — a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right business solutions for clients.
The Leading Edge Alliance Offers
- Innovative, proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology and marketing
- Leading resources for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients’ unique needs
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members as an organization and also at member firms
- Accounting and consulting services through a global network of firms with more than 450 offices
- World class business advisory expertise and experience with innovation, progressiveness and quality