Why Alpern Rosenthal?
Alpern Rosenthal takes pride in hiring and developing people with exceptional skills and talent. Within a professional environment, we offer a corporate culture conducive to sustained growth, staff expertise, and superior client service. We provide incentives that inspire individual achievement and contribute to overall firm growth and are committed to being your first choice of places to work. We offer:
- A competitive salary, with comprehensive benefits and incentive programs
- Opportunities to interact directly with clients, even for new employees, and significant access to shareholders and senior staff members
- Advancement opportunities that, with demonstrable performance, can be achieved faster than traditional time frames
- The ability to work with multiple practice groups, and opportunities to focus on a variety of industry-specific business needs
- Flexible work schedule and arrangements to help achieve a work-life balance, without affecting client service
- Ongoing training and development, including seminars, CPE programs, professional organization memberships, and formal mentoring programs
- Employee incentive programs to reward client service excellence, networking, and recruiting assistance
- Team-building and stress relieving activities throughout our busy season and other fun activities throughout the year
At Alpern Rosenthal, we know that our people are our greatest assets. Through a balance of hard work, continually challenging ourselves and each other to do better for our clients each day, and an offering of rewards, commitment to career development, and respect for individual needs and desires, we have maintained a success strategy that's supported by more than 50 years of experience.
Alpern Rosenthal is a Recognized Leader in Workplace Excellence
Best of the Best Firms
The only Pittsburgh-based firm named to this list. Honors 50 firms for their overall stellar performance based on more than 50 criteria from INSIDE Public Accounting.
Pittsburgh's Top Workplaces
Alpern Rosenthal has been selected as one of the best 85 places to work in Pittsbugh by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Best Places to Work
The West Palm Beach office of Alpern Rosenthal has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the South Florida Business Journal.
National recognition for our commitment to work-life balance from the American Society for Women Accountants.
People Do Matter Award
Recognition for our innovative practice development initiatives from the Pittsburgh Human Resources Association. This practice development program has also been honored by the Society of Marketing Professional Services and the Leading Edge Alliance, an international association of accounting firms.
View all of Alpern Rosenthal's accomplishments: Awards and Recognition