Navigating the waters after college isn’t easy. It can be very challenging to find a company that matches your professional skills and personal preferences. What’s your definition of a good career catch?
- Direct client interaction?
- Award-winning professional development?
- Advancement and cross-departmental opportunities?
- Access to Shareholders?
- Feeling like a valued team member?
- Recognition of a job well done?
Alpern Rosenthal provides all of the above and more. In fact, we have a staff dedicated to helping you land a job that fits your career goals.
What to Expect
Our entry-level employees are usually in their early 20s, and they tend to become fast friends. New hire orientation gets you up to speed with product knowledge and general business processes. This is followed by mentoring and constant on-the-job training.
A large portion of our employees are alumni of the following universities:
- Clarion University
- Duquesne University
- Gannon University
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- John Carroll University
- Penn State University
- Robert Morris University
- Slippery Rock University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Washington & Jefferson University
- West Virginia University